Newports Institute of Communications and Economics understands the need of mixing extra-curricular with academics to ensure that students grow in all aspects. Newports Institute believes in empowering students beyond the realm of academics and through extra-curricular activities for overall development. Students are encouraged to join at least one of the following student entities and participate in events taking place throughout the year.
- NEWPORT’S DRAMA SOCIETY (NDS)
- NEWPORT’S MUSIC SOCIETY (NMS)
- NEWPORT’S LEADERSHIP CLUB (NLC)
- NEWPORT’S SPORTS SOCIETY (NSS)
- NEWPORT’S ARTS AND CULTURE CLUB (NACC)
- GREEN YOUTH MOVEMENT CLUB (CSR SOCIETY)
- NEWPORT’S ENTREPRENEURIAL CLUB (NEC)
- NEWPORT’S MARKETING SOCIETY (NMS)
For more information regarding the societies you can visit the Student Relations Office.