MISSION & VISION
Newports Institute of Communications & Economics has been conceived as a preeminent institution of higher learning. It is dedicated to enriching the lives of its students, and engaging society through teaching, research, and service.
- To provide a quality education through research and linkages by cultivating professional skills and ensuring values for socio-intellectual advancement.
- Aspire to excellence through teaching, research, and contributing towards the development of our society
- Spread knowledge, wisdom, and awareness.
- To give our students the resources needed to research their areas of interest and initiate development and learning opportunities through fostering interpersonal, communication, and leadership abilities
- To provide a welcoming academic environment and an exciting campus life
- To familiarize students with the broad implications of Theory and Application Techniques in their chosen fields of study
- To concentrate on the fundamental values of hard work, self-determination, personal integrity, professional attitude, and character building