Newports Institute of Communications and Economics has the privilege of producing outstanding graduates, each being an exceptional professional. Key positions in leading listed companies, corporations, and banks are held by the alumni of Newports Institute. The IBA graduates have worked and matched in performance with the graduates of the most renowned business schools in the world. They are the school of choice for most young men and women interested in careers and leadership in business.
We want you to be a part of the Alumni Association of Newports (AAN) so our relationship can be strong and long-lasting.
To be a part of AAN, kindly click on the link below to fill out the form:
*This form is only for our alumni.
The members of the Alumni Association of Newports (AAN) shall be responsible for completing the following tasks and functions :
- Follow the trends of the Alumni Council/Association by pursuing:
- A Continuous relationship with NICE and its students
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and an Advocate of NICE
- Attend meetings and functions of AAN devotedly as a member
- Help to develop Strategic Planning and participate perseveringly to promote Alumni awareness, engagement, and commitment to NICE graduates
- Diligently communicate the mission and purpose of the Institute and Alumni Association to the wider alumni population
- Support a strong relationship between the AAN and graduates with the existing students of NICE
- Remain updated on the AAN objectives, services, priorities, and programs
- Recognize and champion loyalty, professional achievement and community service by fellow NICE students and graduates
- Assist existing students of NICE and fellow alumni in career planning, placements, and career changes
- Encourage qualified and diverse prospective students to join NICE
- Developing strong working relationships with other members of the AAN promotes NICE whenever an opportunity arises
- Provide whatever financial support available to the AAN through their own or indirect resources to cover alumni dues and encourage fellow alumni to do the same.