Newports Institute of Communications & Economics (NICE) in recent years have achieved a considerable level of success in terms of both academic and non-academic spheres. We have also accomplished numerous goals with the hard work and dedication of our faculty, staff, students and alumni and our efforts have resulted in enhancing the overall performances of the Institute.
Some of important factors and key achievements that are playing an effective role in elevating our standards are given below:
• Rendering Services since 2002 as Higher Education Commission (HEC) Recognized and Government of Sindh Chartered Degree Awarding Institute since 2002
• Quality and object based learning and education system
• Seasoned and qualified Faculty Members
• NICE is publishing two HEC Recognized “Y” Category Research Journals in the Fields of Social Science and Computer Sciences respectively
• Technologically up to date computer related facilities
• Adequate research facilities including access to latest research journals and articles
• First Educational Institute in Pakistan to sign UN Global Compact Program.
• Operational and functional Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC)
• Individual Development Initiate: a program run by the Institute to improve personality, communication and temperament of students through character building techniques