The aspiration of Newports Institute of Communications and Economics Busniess Administration program is to provide high-quality education, meeting the instructional and professional needs of our students and to nurture in them an appreciation of business administration, abstraction, rigor, and justification. Our instructional programs incorporate the compulsory, general, standard core subjects as well as more specialized subjects/fields.
The Mission of the program is to impart, enhance awareness about social, ethical, environmental responsibility. and produce graduates who possess required knowledge, competencies in the fields of marketing, finance, accounting, HR, MIS/ERP, and entrepreneurship
NICE holds that effective professional educators must also be learners who share challenging ideas and successful practices with their colleagues; thus educators prepare the Faculty of Business Administration believes in the importance of reflecting on and improving the quality of their work, always committed to cooperating with parents, colleagues, and community stakeholders, creating teaching/learning environments that support personal development, intellectual growth, high levels of achievement, and encourage creativity, in a culture of high hopes and hard work.
The following objectives are:
• To teach theories and practices which explain its operations.
• To introduce decision models and analytical frameworks to meet ethical challenges.
• The interdependence of people in a fruitful working environment.
• To use technologies that stimulate changes to manage an enterprise successfully.
The outcomes depict what students in the program are expected to know and after the completion of a degree in Business Administration from NICE, how our alumni compete in this contemporary world of Computational Sciences.1. The Graduates Should be capable of working in continuously changing local and international markets.
TThe department of Education prepares professional educators to work successfully with students, and the program prepares candidates to associate with students with a wide variety of learning needs and diverse cultural, socioeconomic and linguistic backgrounds, in an environment that balances theory with practice, and the program emphasizes the importance of decision making, practical experiences in classrooms and schools, content knowledge, knowing and understanding learner needs.
NICE holds that effective professional educators must also be learners who share challenging ideas and successful practices with their colleagues; thus educators prepared in the Faculty of Education believe in the importance of reflecting on and improving the quality of their work, always committed to cooperating with parents, colleagues, and community stakeholders, creating teaching/learning environments that support personal development, intellectual growth, high levels of achievement, and encourage creativity, in a culture of high hopes and hard work
After completion of the ADE program student teachers should be able to:
a: Possess appropriate knowledge and abilities in specific content areas or teaching fields;
b: Make use of the knowledge of effective verbal, nonverbal and media-based information and communication technologies in all facets of learning to foster active inquiry, collaboration, and supportive interaction in the classroom.
c: Communicate effectively with students, parents and other professionals;
d: Apply the principles of instructional planning in the development of curriculum;
e: Utilize effective teaching practices;
f: Formally and informally evaluate student performance and use the results of such assessment in the instructional decision-making process;
g: Uphold professionalism and the ethics of the teaching field and develop a proper value system based on the cultural, social, political and moral basis of local culture and society.
h: Demonstrate concern for the general welfare of the student; and Committed to continued professional growth and development.
After completion of the ADE program student teachers should be able to:
• The student should be capable of working in continuously changing local and international markets.
• Students should be able to identify & analyze the problems to create effective, efficient solutions for business and industry.
• Be aware of the relationships between the theory and practical communication by graduates, who can write business plans, report, letters, and can communicate effectively.
• An ability to identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution in accordance with emerging technologies.
• Graduates who perform community services in addition to their other duties with ethical understanding and moral values.
• The graduate must be capable of understanding the importance of customer relationship and the creation of customer value through competitive advantage.
• The graduate would have in-depth knowledge of the activities and should capable to make decisions that inform the employment relationship and management including HR Framework.
• The graduate should capable to do research based financial planning and control, financial forecasting and budgeting.
• The graduate should understand the current economic systems and their pros and cons. Be able to understand the current economic crisis and to suggest the corrective measures.
The mission of the Department of Technology is to develop and offer undergraduate level programs in different fields of Technology with up to date curriculum, continuously improve the faculty and associated human resources, develop computing facilities, research laboratories, library, and other related facilities and services, required for departmental education and research needs and accessible to students to ensure quality undergraduate and graduate education and create an environment conducive to learning, creation of new knowledge and congenial in nature.
• Continue to update the curriculum of existing programs to align it with the advancement of Technology while adhering to HEC guidelines.
• Continue to develop faculty resources through fresh hiring, teacher training programs, and faculty exchange programs with other institutions to ensure the strengthening of our expertise base to meet departmental education and research goals.
• Continue to Upgrade / Replace existing Laboratory Equipment in order to meet changing curricular requirements of programs being offered.
• Constantly upgrade departmental library and book bank to ensure availability of textbooks, research journals and other reference materials to the B-Tech students.
• Develop new undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs with a curriculum based on business and industry needs and HEC recommendations.
• Upgrade and develop departmental research facilities
• Encourage research publications, through in-house research journal publication and partial or full financing of student and faculty research papers in other high impact factor research journals.
• Continue to improve curriculum, resources, facilities and student assessment mechanism and take appropriate action based on assessment results.
• Encourage students and faculty to participate in local and international seminars as well as organize in-house, lectures, seminars, conferences, etc.
The mission of the Department of Computing Sciences is to serve society through excellence in education, research, and service. We provide for our students an education in Computer Science with real theoretical and practical example and we attempt to instill in them the attitudes and values that will prepare them for a lifetime of continued learning and leadership. Through research, the Department strives to generate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of everyone.
The Mission of Department of Computer Sciences focused on three groups:
• Students: For whom we provide a deep understanding of both fundamentals and important current issues in Computer Sciences, Mathematical Science, and Physical Sciences, so that they may either obtain productive employment or pursue advanced degrees.
• Faculty: For whom we provide support and material resources needed for them to develop as dedicated scholars, devoted educators, and innovative researchers.
• Alumni: For whom we seek to maintain productive ties in order to enhance their opportunities for lifelong learning and leadership, as well as to benefit from their skills, knowledge, and experience.
The aspiration of Newports Institute of Communications and Economics BS program in Computer Science is to provide high-quality education in Computer Science, meeting the instructional and professional needs of our students and to nurture in them an appreciation of Computer Science, abstraction, rigor and justification. Our instructional programs incorporate the compulsory, general, standard core subjects as well as more specialized subjects/fields. Presently, two specialization areas such as applied Computer Science and pure Computer Science are offered. And in subsequent years MS/M. Phil and Ph.D. programs and emerging disciplines will be announced subject to the vital market requirement.
To induce our students in applied analysis and computation that are essential for industrial demand and research in virtually every field of science. Computer Sciences the fundamental discipline that underlies practice and intellectual advancement in Computational and Mathematical modeling, applied analysis, the development and analysis of numerical algorithms, and the implementation and dissemination of mathematical, statistical Computer Programming software.A. The main objective of NICE’s BS Computer Science Program is to pursue excellence in this field of education and research by developing appropriate curricula and teaching practices, acquiring talented faculty and providing an environment conducive to teaching and learning.
The outcomes depict what students in the program are expected to know and after the completion of a degree in Computer Science from NICE, how our alumni compete in this contemporary world of Computational Sciences.
1. Students should be able to identify & analyze the problems to create effective, efficient solutions using new technologies.
2. An ability to a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
3. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices
4. The student will learn to communicate effectively in career and in the organization.
5. To show proficiency in the use of modern Computational research methodology.
6. The students have the ability to think critically in the various fields of computer science.
7. To inculcate Research skills and one of the most powerful outcome is the Publication of Research Papers