Newports Institute of Communications & Economics has set following priorities and goals for its progression and future development.
We have envisioned and categorized five standards as pathways for the achievement of our academic growth prosperity:
1. Academic Excellence and Impact
2. Inclusiveness and Diversity
3. Integrity and Transparency
4. Effective Stewardship
5. Guardianship of Heritage
In addition, NICE Board of Governors and Management has identified nine key strategic priorities and has embedded them in its Future Plans and Goals. Our approach over the period of this Plan is to: Differentiate, Focus and Intensify our activities.
• We aim to transform the lives of individuals and communities and to find ethical and innovative solutions to make a positive difference to society’s most challenging problems.
• To retain and elevate its existing academic standards through quality education in the fields of Business Administration, Information Technology, Education, Technology and Social Sciences.
• To provide our students with equal growth and learning opportunities by developing interpersonal, communication, and leadership competencies that form the basis of a highly professional and quality business graduate.
• To expand the horizon of quality education by continuous incorporation of new and innovative academic studies such as human resource management, information system management, entrepreneurship and personnel administration etc.
• To provide ample research facilities to our students in their areas of interests and specialization.
• Acquaint students with the broad ramification of theory and application techniques in their chosen fields of study.
• To focus on the basic values of hard work, self-determination, personal integrity, professional attitude and character building for producing socially responsible and dynamic business leaders.
• To provide a congenial academic environment and an exhilarating campus life.
• To spread the message of knowledge, wisdom, and awareness throughout the country by opening new campuses of NICE in other cities of Pakistan.