The Department of Student Affairs at Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, (NICE) brings our campus community to your fingertips. You can connect with our faculty and staff, and a wide range of student activities, clubs, and many different events that will enhance and enrich your academic life.
Student Affairs involves many departments, programs, and services that provide you with a unique experience of NICE. We aim to create a student oriented learning environment with you in our mind. Our goals include your academic success, health and wellness, student leadership, civic engagement, quality student support services, personal growth, job placement assistance, and inspire you to become the Number One!
You’ll always find us on your side, and easily approachable and supportive in realizing your goals to become a success story to inspire others.
The Department of Student Affairs provides you with the following services:
• Student Enrollment Services; Helps students with all enrollment process and procedures
• Student Housing Services; NICE is currently working on a future plan to provide housing assistance to our out-of-town students
• NICE Athletics; NICE has many sports and athletic clubs participated by our students
• NICE Career Services; NICE provides its eligible students with career counseling and lifetime placement assistance
• NICE Student Council; NICE supports an elected student body to look after the student rights
• Campus Life NICE offers many services to enhance the learning environment and student activities
We look forward your feedback and suggestions for the improvements in our services. Please free to contact us at 0221 XXX XXXX, or drop by the Department of Student Affairs, and meet with one of our staff members